From social service in the “broad sense” to social service in the “narrow sense”/license
From social service providers in the broad sense to social service providers in wider sense/license
Since the founding, our vision is to include young people in the community by including them in our programs in accordance with the legal and normative framework in the field of social welfare, protection of human rights, rights of persons with disabilities, etc.
By implementing the programs which we develop, we improve the quality of social services that we provide with innovative methods of work and we achieve great efficiency, and every new activity or program represents a new improvement and new results. Our main programs are:
- Laboratorij životnih vještina Prijatelji (eng. Life skill laboratory Friends)
- Priprema, pozor, radim! (eng. Ready, set, I’m working!)
- DIP-ov klub mladih Priprema, pozor, radim! (eng. Youth club of DIP Ready, set, I’m working!), three-year program which is financed by Ministry of Demography, Family, Youth and Social Policy, which is, since August, a newly established ministry by the name the Ministry of Labor, Pension System, Family and Social Policy
- Institutional support by the National foundations called Friends
By moving to a new larger space at the address Wenzelova 2, the preconditions for submitting an application for a license/decision of the competent ministry were finally met.
In order to improve the quality of our services in community, we have approached the processes of harmonization with Pravilnik o minimalnim uvjetima za pružanje socijalnih usluga (eng. Ordinance on the minimum conditions for the provision of social services):
a) Zakon o socijalnoj skrbi (eng. Social Welfare Act), consolidated text of the Act NN 157/13, 152/14, 99/15, 52/16, 16/17, 130/17, 98/19, 64/20, effective from January 1 2020 (https://www.zakon.hr/z/222/Zakon-o-socijalnoj-skrbi)
b) Pravilnik o izmjenama i dopunama Pravilnika o minimalnim uvjetima za pružanje socijalnih usluga (eng. Regulation on amendments to the Regulation on minimum conditions for the provision of social services) (https://narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/full/2020_05_56_1125.html)
c) Pravilnik o minimalnim uvjetima za pružanje socijalnih usluga (eng. Regulation on minimum conditions for the provision of social services) (https://narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/full/2014_03_40_712.html)
d) Pravilnik o vođenju evidencije i dokumentacije pružatelja socijalnih usluga, te načinu i rokovima za dostavu izvješća (eng. Regulation on keeping records and documentation of social service providers, as well as manners and deadlines for submission of reports) (https://narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/full/2015_09_100_1952.html)
e) Pravilnik o standardima kvalitete socijalnih usluga (eng. Regulation on standards of the quality of social services) (https://narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/2014_12_143_2693.html)
Our goal is to provide the following social services:
- Stay/half-day is a social service that includes full-day and half-day stay: a full day stay can last from 6 to 10 hours a day, and a half-day stay from 4 to 6 hours a day. The residence service ensures meeting life needs of users by providing services of nutrition, personal hygiene, health care, guarding, education, nursing, work activities, psychosocial rehabilitation, organization of free time, organized transport, depending on the identified needs and choice of users. Stay can be approved one day a week, several days a week or during all working days of the week. (https://gov.hr/moja-uprava/obitelj-i-zivot/socijalna-skrb/prava-i-usluge-za-osobe-s-invaliditetom-iz-sustava-socijalne-skrbi/boravak/1811)
- Psychosocial support is a social service that includes rehabilitation which encourages the development of cognitive, functional, communication or social skills of users, and can be provided individually or in a group. The service is provided to a child with developmental disabilities, an adult with disabilities, an addict, a victim of domestic violence and other people in need, according to the assessment of the expert team of the competent social welfare center. Psychosocial support lasts:
- with service providers up to 12 hours a week, of which a maximum of six hours is individual, and the rest is in a group, to a child with disabilities, or an adult with disabilities from a single-parent family whose parent is granted the status as a parent caregiver. Service can be recognized in the users’ family up to five hours a week, and with the service provider up to 18 hours a week, of which a maximum of six hours is individual, and the rest is in a group.
In the future, we will also strive to provide conditions for the provision of social service of organized housing. (https://gov.hr/moja-uprava/obitelj-i-zivot/socijalna-skrb/prava-i-usluge-za-osobe-s-invaliditetom-iz-sustava-socijalne-skrbi/psihosocijalna-podrska/1808)
3. Organized housing is a social service which provides one or more persons basic living needs and social, work, cultural, educational, recreational and other needs during 24 hours a day, with organized permanent or occasional assistance of a professional or other person, in the apartment or outside the apartment. (https://gov.hr/moja-uprava/obitelj-i-zivot/socijalna-skrb/prava-i-usluge-za-osobe-s-invaliditetom-iz-sustava-socijalne-skrbi/organizirano-stanovanje/1813)
Other important documents:
- Zakon o profesionalnoj rehabilitaciji i zapošljavanju osoba s invaliditetom (eng. Law on professional rehabilitation and employment of people with disabilities) (“Narodne novine” broj 157/13., 152/14.)
- Pravilnik o profesionalnoj rehabilitaciji i centrima za profesionalnu rehabilitaciju osoba s invaliditetom (eng. Regulation on professional rehabilitation and centres for professional rehabilitation of people with disabilities ) (“Narodne novine” broj 44/14, 2/15)
- Pravilnik o sadržaju i načinu vođenja očevidnika zaposlenih osoba s invaliditetom (eng. Regulation on the content and manner of keeping the register of employed people with disabilities) (“Narodne novine” broj 44/14., 97/14., 2/15.)
- Pravilnik o utvrđivanju kvote za zapošljavanje osoba s invaliditetom (eng. Regulation on determining the quota for the employment of people with disabilities) (“Narodne novine” broj 44/14., 2/15.)
- Pravilnik o poticajima pri zapošljavanju osoba s invaliditetom (eng. Regulation on incentives for the employment of people with disabilities) (“Narodne novine” broj 44/14., 2/15., 13/15., 113/16, 116/17)
- Pravilnik o zaštitnim radionicama i integrativnim radionicama za zapošljavanje osoba s invaliditetom (eng. Regulation on protective workshops and integrative workshops for the employment of people with disabilities) (“Narodne novine” broj 44/14., 2/15.)
- Standards of professional rehabilitation services
Doniraj i udomi
Udomljavanjem naših ukrasno-uporabnih predmeta sudjelujete u provedbi naših programa za mlade s teškoćama u razvoju i psihosocijalnom funkcioniranju. Mi ćemo vam zato pokloniti jedan ili više predemeta koje smo sami napravili.